Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Social D in Stuttgart

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Thumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fucking magic. I'd never seen em live before, but tonight REALLY made up for that. This must've been one of the most kickass and inspiring gigs I've ever been to. Alright, Cooper and the Backyard Babies were ok, but Social Distortion just made my hair stand up. Just as they hit the stage with Reach for the Sky, man.. I just couldn't seem to close my mouth for a few seconds - it was mindblowing. But I guess that's part of it when you see your favorite band for the first time. I was a bit scared beforehand that I might be disappointed, but now I'm still on a high. I wanna thank Mike Ness and the whole band for this experience and a fantastic evening and for being the best band in the world.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dan 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2004
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Right on man!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel ya, man, I feel ya!
    I've seen them a few times ever since the early nineties and it never ceases to be a special moment when the guys hit the stage....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly, They have been my favorite band for the past 17 years, but they haven't always been this great. Before this current line-up (Before 2000)I always cosidered them to be a great band. But now they are simply the "Greatest Rock and Roll Band!" If they want to do blues, rockabilly, punk, or even traditional country they can deliver better than anyone else!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh your giving me goose bumps just thinking about it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Glenn Cole:
    Exactly, They have been my favorite band for the past 17 years, but they haven't always been this great. Before this current line-up (Before 2000)I always cosidered them to be a great band. But now they are simply the "Greatest Rock and Roll Band!" If they want to do blues, rockabilly, punk, or even traditional country they can deliver better than anyone else!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Could have not been said any better...I've seen them a bunch of times from the early nineties onwards, but this lineup right now is Social D at its best!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member difontaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Goose bumps...too right! What a great band!Reading this wants me go see them again right now!Saw them on sunday night after seeing them wednesday before that & wish I could afford to see'm again.

    @Thumpy - did you take any pics?

    Anybody headin' for Konstanz?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •